Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ) soared at $0.36, representing a gain of 23.6%. On Tue, Sep 28, 2021, MKD:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.28. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:36 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, Sep 14, 2021, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Sep 02, 2021 at $0.55 with a volume of 1B+.
About Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ)
Molecular Data Inc is a chemical e-commerce platform in China. It provides SaaS-powered and data-driven integrated service platform for chemical e-commerce. The company offers e-commerce solutions, financial solutions, and warehousing and logistics solutions through its platform. The company generates all its revenues through Chemical trading from China. It sells chemical products to customers through an online platform or sales representatives.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GROM (GROM:NASDAQ), 95.43%
- Farmmi, Inc. (FAMI:NASDAQ), 41.25%
- EM (EM:NASDAQ), 36.24%
- RGC (RGC:NASDAQ), 33.82%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 23.58%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 23.3%
- PROG (PROG:NASDAQ), 21.79%
- EZFL (EZFL:NASDAQ), 20.37%
- NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ), 17.3%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 16.58%