Trevena, Inc. (TRVN:NASDAQ) soared at $2.25, representing a gain of 31.6%. On Wed, Apr 14, 2021, TRVN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.71. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 07:43 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Mar 31, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at $3.1 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Trevena, Inc. (TRVN:NASDAQ)
Trevena Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It discovers, develops and commercialize therapeutics that use a novel approach to target G protein coupled receptors.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Trevena, Inc. (TRVN:NASDAQ), 31.58%
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ), 29.81%
- KSPN (KSPN:NASDAQ), 19.44%
- PLBY (PLBY:NASDAQ), 15.83%
- CompX International Inc. (CIX:NYSEMKT), 14.38%
- EEIQ (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 14.19%
- Ballantyne Strong, Inc (BTN:NYSEMKT), 13.83%
- Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON:NASDAQ), 13.08%
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI:NYSE), 12.55%
- Kingstone Companies, Inc. (KINS:NASDAQ), 11.53%