Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation (SGB:NYSEMKT) soared at $34.13, representing a gain of 48.3%. On Wed 18 Dec 19, SGB:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $23.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 20 Nov 19 at 04:52 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 25 Nov 19, the stock recorded 78.57% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation (SGB:NYSEMKT)
Southwest Georgia Financial Corp operates as the holding company for Southwest Georgia Bank. It provides financial products and services such as checking accounts, consumer loans, and commercial loans.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO:NASDAQ), 65.83%
- Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation (SGB:NYSEMKT), 48.25%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 46.38%
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB:NASDAQ), 45.21%
- Rite Aid Corporation (RAD:NYSE), 42.31%
- PLx Pharma Inc. (PLXP:NASDAQ), 41.37%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 37.5%
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NDRA:NASDAQ), 35.92%
- Estre Ambiental, Inc. (ESTR:NASDAQ), 34.48%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 32.24%