Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $8.07, representing a gain of 75.1%. On Fri, Oct 08, 2021, ADMS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.49. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 04:44 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri, Sep 24, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ)
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics targeting chronic disorders of the central nervous systems. The Company is developing its wholly-owned product candidate, ADS-5102.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX:NASDAQ), 93.86%
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ), 75.05%
- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (FLXN:NASDAQ), 58.65%
- PROG (PROG:NASDAQ), 58.52%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 25.83%
- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. (TRVI:NASDAQ), 23.97%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 23.77%
- GOTU (GOTU:NYSE), 19.35%
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN:NYSE), 17.4%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 15.44%