FAT Brands Inc. (FAT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $7.89, representing a gain of 28.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 11 Dec 20 at 12:02 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri 27 Nov 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 13 Aug 20 at $10.25 with a volume of 32M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FAT Brands Inc. (FAT:NASDAQ)
FAT Brands Inc is a multi-brand restaurant franchising company. It develops, markets, and acquires predominantly fast casual restaurant concepts. Its brand portfolio comprises Fatburger, and Buffalo's Cafe and Express.
Top 10 Gainers:
- TPGY (TPGY:NYSE), 116.22%
- MACU (MACU:NASDAQ), 100%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 51.62%
- Equus Total Return, Inc. (EQS:NYSE), 46.9%
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 42.65%
- vTv Therapeutics Inc. (VTVT:NASDAQ), 41.55%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 41.29%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 38%
- Recro Pharma, Inc. (REPH:NASDAQ), 36.81%
- FAT Brands Inc. (FAT:NASDAQ), 28.08%