Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.69, representing a gain of 56.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 01 May 20 at 08:49 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 23 Apr 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 09 Apr 20 at $0.82 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT)
Superior Drilling Products Inc is a drilling and completion tool technology company. The Company is a manufacturer of both remanufactured and new diamond drill bits and drill string components for the oil, natural gas and mining drilling industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 93.62%
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX:NASDAQ), 83.7%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 70.03%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 56.14%
- Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NGVC:NYSE), 42.56%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 40.16%
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL:NYSE), 39.91%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 37.44%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 35.53%