Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.68, representing a gain of 70%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 01 May 20 at 08:03 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 23 Apr 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 09 Apr 20 at $0.55 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE)
Ocwen Financial Corp is a financial services holding company. The Company through its subsidiaries provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 93.62%
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX:NASDAQ), 83.7%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 70.03%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 56.14%
- Everspin Technologies, Inc. (MRAM:NASDAQ), 51.88%
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NGVC:NYSE), 42.56%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 40.16%
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL:NYSE), 39.91%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 37.44%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 35.53%