TKNO (TKNO:NASDAQ) soared at $26.13, representing a gain of 20.1%. On Wed, Oct 06, 2021, TKNO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $21.76. From Wed, Sep 22, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at $28.49 with a volume of 1M+.
About TKNO (TKNO:NASDAQ)
Alpha Teknova Inc provides critical reagents that enable the discovery, development, and production of biopharmaceutical products such as drug therapies, novel vaccines, and molecular diagnostics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 95.93%
- Merus N.V. (MRUS:NASDAQ), 37.45%
- New Fortress Energy LLC (NFE:NASDAQ), 25.51%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 22.41%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 21.47%
- BRCN (BRCN:NASDAQ), 20.44%
- TKNO (TKNO:NASDAQ), 20.08%
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS:NASDAQ), 18.33%
- Bicycle Therapeutics plc (BCYC:NASDAQ), 16.76%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 16.68%