ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE) jumped higher at $4.43, representing a gain of 43.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 11 Feb 21 at 06:22 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 28 Jan 21, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE)
ION Geophysical Corp provides a variety of seismic products and services, including seismic acquisition equipment, navigation and data-management software products, seismic data processing services to oil and natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- WNW (WNW:NASDAQ), 102.33%
- EdtechX Holdings Acquisition Corp. (EDTX:NASDAQ), 100%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 55.91%
- Prothena Corporation plc (PRTA:NASDAQ), 45.54%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 43.92%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 43.37%
- LDI (LDI:NYSE), 43.09%
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (SHIP:NASDAQ), 41.55%
- AEI (AEI:NASDAQ), 37.19%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 35.81%