Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.47, a gain of 22%. On Wed, Nov 16, 2022, AHPI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.47. From Wed, Nov 02, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Aug 05, 2022 at $3.46 with a volume of 8M+.
About Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ)
Allied Healthcare Products Inc is a manufacturer of respiratory products used in the health care industry in a wide range of hospital and alternate site settings, including post-acute care facilities, home health care and trauma care.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Fast Radius Inc. (FSRD:NASDAQ), 106.29%
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INM:NASDAQ), 36.33%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 33.04%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 30.91%
- Ensysce Biosciences Inc. (ENSC:NASDAQ), 29.17%
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPE:NYSEMKT), 28.32%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 21.99%
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ), 19.67%
- Oncorus Inc. (ONCR:NASDAQ), 18.61%