IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ) soared at $18.56, representing a gain of 64.2%. On Thu, Jun 24, 2021, IKNX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $11.6. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 05:01 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, Jun 10, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ)
Ikonics Corp is engaged in the development, manufacture and selling of photosensitive liquids (emulsions) and films for the screen printing and awards and recognition industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 64.25%
- GRVI (GRVI:NASDAQ), 40.36%
- Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (SPCE:NYSE), 38.87%
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. (FFHL:NASDAQ), 34.27%
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc (OSMT:NASDAQ), 33.1%
- ALF (ALF:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 30.28%
- CRCT (CRCT:NASDAQ), 25.53%
- GROM (GROM:NASDAQ), 24.73%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 24.13%