Innate Pharma S.A. (IPHA:NASDAQ) shot up at $8.1, representing a gain of 40.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 08:41 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Sep 02, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at $8.9 with a volume of 4B+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Innate Pharma S.A. (IPHA:NASDAQ)
Innate Pharma SA is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. The company is engaged in discovering and developing first-in-class therapeutic antibodies that harness the innate immune system to improve cancer treatment and clinical outcomes for patients. It specializes in immuno-oncology, a new therapeutic field that is changing cancer treatment by mobilizing the power of the body's immune system to recognize and kill cancer cells. The company's revenue results from payments received to research, collaboration, and licensing agreements signed with pharmaceutical companies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 135.4%
- HLBZ (HLBZ:NASDAQ), 96.56%
- Priority Technology Holdings, Inc. (PRTH:NASDAQ), 47.23%
- Innate Pharma S.A. (IPHA:NASDAQ), 40.87%
- FORG (FORG:NYSE), 29.18%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 24.24%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 21.52%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 20.18%
- OPTT (OPTT:NYSEMKT), 18.75%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 18.14%