Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL:NYSE) jumped higher at $21.49, a gain of 29.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Jan 20 at 08:09 AM in the 'GROWTH' category. From Tue 14 Jan 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL:NYSE)
Greenhill & Co Inc is an investment bank providing financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financing and capital-raising to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SenesTech, Inc. (SNES:NASDAQ), 1854.44%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 88.61%
- VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS:NASDAQ), 46.96%
- Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (PBYI:NASDAQ), 37.67%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 34.61%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 34.24%
- Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL:NYSE), 29.15%
- FTS International, Inc. (FTSI:NYSE), 29.11%
- CONSOL Energy Inc. (CEIX:NYSE), 26.59%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 25.64%