ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ) soared at $37.54, a gain of 32.6%. On Tue 18 Feb 20, SSTI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $28.32. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 18 Feb 20 at 05:54 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 28 Jan 20, the stock recorded 28.57% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ)
ShotSpotter Inc is the global leader in gunfire detection and location technology providing the most trusted, scalable and reliable gunfire alert and analysis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 79.64%
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ), 44.55%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 43.41%
- Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH:NASDAQ), 42.44%
- ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ), 32.56%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 32.35%
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. (CANF:NYSEMKT), 30.43%
- Altisource Asset Management Corporation (AAMC:NYSEMKT), 30.4%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 28.41%
- Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS:NYSE), 26.63%