SOS (SOS:NYSE) jumped higher at $3.07, representing a gain of 78.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 06 Jan 21 at 09:56 AM in the 'CRYPTOCURRENCY' category. From Wed 23 Dec 20, the stock recorded 62.50% Up Days and 55.56% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 16 Dec 20 at $2.75 with a volume of 1M+.
About SOS (SOS:NYSE)
China Rapid Finance Ltd is engaged in decisioning technology, including predictive selection technology and automated decision technology, to act as a third-party service provider for financial institutions, for which it evaluates potential borrowers' creditworthiness, provides analytical screening and marketing services, and also provides portfolio management services, including loan collection services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ), 242.26%
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE), 104.27%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 78.49%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 72.3%
- IPOE (IPOE:NYSE), 57.92%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 55.69%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 48.67%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 48.08%
- Xunlei Limited (XNET:NASDAQ), 48.07%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 42.68%