Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $7.91, a gain of 79.4%. From Tue 14 Apr 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 14 Apr 20 at $5.1 with a volume of 2M+.
About Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ)
Penn Virginia Corp is an independent oil and gas company. The Company is engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas in onshore regions of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ), 252.7%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 160.18%
- Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ), 79.37%
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD:NASDAQ), 78.01%
- SM Energy Company (SM:NYSE), 74.6%
- Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. (MWK:NASDAQ), 54.55%
- InnerWorkings, Inc. (INWK:NASDAQ), 49.3%
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE), 45.6%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 44.68%
- Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX:NASDAQ), 42.38%