SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.39, representing a gain of 73.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 07 Dec 20 at 10:48 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 24 Nov 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 31 Jul 20 at $4.43 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ)
Galena Biopharma Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on developing and commercializing targeted oncology therapeutics that addresses unmet medical needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GLSI (GLSI:NASDAQ), 998.08%
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (XBIO:NASDAQ), 193.52%
- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (AI:NYSE), 120.21%
- SV (SV:NASDAQ), 100%
- DoorDash Inc (DASH:NASDAQ), 85.79%
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RCKT:NASDAQ), 83.39%
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ), 73.17%
- MTS Systems Corporation (MTSC:NASDAQ), 51.84%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 39.04%
- Tuscan Holdings Corp. (THCB:NASDAQ), 34.59%