Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $8.9, a gain of 20.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 22 Feb 21 at 06:19 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 08 Feb 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT)
Friedman Industries Inc is engaged in steel processing, pipe manufacturing and processing and steel and pipe distribution. The Company has two product groups coil and tubular products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 41.78%
- TimkenSteel Corporation (TMST:NYSE), 26.83%
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (CTIB:NASDAQ), 24.05%
- Ardagh Group S.A. (ARD:NYSE), 21.52%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 20.22%
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT), 20.11%
- Savara Inc. (SVRA:NASDAQ), 19.08%
- LNSR (LNSR:NASDAQ), 18.6%
- The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE), 18.17%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 17.56%