AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $2.48, representing a gain of 193.8%. On Wed 07 Oct 20, AGE:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.89. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 09 Sep 20 at 08:13 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed 23 Sep 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 09 Sep 20 at $1.02 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT)
AgeX Therapeutics Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics targeting human aging. The firm through its PureStem and induced Tissue Regeneration (iTR) technologies develop innovative medicines designed to address some of the unsolved problems in aging. Its PureStem derived cell-based therapeutic candidates in development are AGEX-VASC1 and AGEX-BAT1. And iTR drug-based therapeutic candidates in development are AGEX-iTR1547 and Renelon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT), 193.8%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 78.32%
- Eaton Vance Corp. (EV:NYSE), 48.14%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 44.12%
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (CPSS:NASDAQ), 40%
- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC:NASDAQ), 36.92%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 34%
- SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX:NASDAQ), 33.99%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 32.73%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 31.64%