Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.41, representing a gain of 63.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 07:32 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 08 Jun 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $0.34 with a volume of 47M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT)
Lilis Energy Inc is an upstream independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, drilling and production of oil and natural gas properties and prospects. Its current operating activities are focused on the Denver-Julesburg Basin.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 73.19%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 63.91%
- Translate Bio, Inc. (TBIO:NASDAQ), 46.98%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 40.98%
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 40.89%
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (SHIP:NASDAQ), 40.07%
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. (FFHL:NASDAQ), 39.87%
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ), 36.78%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 34.14%
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ), 25.78%