Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.26, a gain of 147.7%. On Thu 25 Jun 20, CBLI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.83. From Thu 11 Jun 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 12 May 20 at $2.6 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ)
Cleveland BioLabs Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel approaches to activate immune system & address medical needs. Its proprietary platform of toll-like immune receptor activators are used in radiation, oncology immunotherapy & vaccine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 147.67%
- MDC Partners Inc. (MDCA:NASDAQ), 78.26%
- Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc. (BBCP:NASDAQ), 50.14%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 41.21%
- Virco Mfg. Corporation (VIRC:NASDAQ), 33.62%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 33.54%
- Graf Industrial Corp. (GRAF:NYSE), 29.53%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 29.17%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 28.43%
- CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX:NYSE), 28.38%