Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ) soared at $4.28, representing a gain of 20.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 16 Feb 21 at 04:31 PM in the 'PATENT' category. From Mon 08 Feb 21, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ)
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of new oncology therapeutics for the treatment of solid and hematologic cancers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 41.78%
- TimkenSteel Corporation (TMST:NYSE), 26.83%
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (CTIB:NASDAQ), 24.05%
- Ardagh Group S.A. (ARD:NYSE), 21.52%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 20.22%
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT), 20.11%
- Savara Inc. (SVRA:NASDAQ), 19.08%
- LNSR (LNSR:NASDAQ), 18.6%
- The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE), 18.17%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 17.56%