Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.23, representing a gain of 37.6%. On Wed 24 Mar 21, HWCC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.96. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 25 Mar 21 at 01:29 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Wed 10 Mar 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 22 Jan 21 at $4.75 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC:NASDAQ)
Houston Wire & Cable Co is a provider of electrical and mechanical wire and cable, hardware, industrial fasteners and related services to the U.S. market.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GCAC (GCAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (PRQR:NASDAQ), 62.32%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 57.13%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 52.69%
- Immutep Limited (IMMP:NASDAQ), 39.92%
- Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC:NASDAQ), 37.63%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 36.68%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 31.3%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 26.77%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 23.39%