Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.64, a gain of 38.1%. From Mon, Apr 12, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at $6.69 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ)
Urban Tea Inc, formerly Delta Technology Holdings Ltd is a Chinese fine and specialty chemical company. It engages in producing and distributing organic compound including para-chlorotoluene, ortho-chlorotoluene, PCT/OCT downstream products, unsaturated polyester resin and other by-products chemicals. The PCT/OCT products together with its downstream products are used in pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dyes, aerospace, ceramics, and food additives.
Top 10 Gainers:
- TerraForm Global, Inc. (GLBL:NASDAQ), 100%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 51.18%
- Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ), 38.1%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 37.46%
- TIRX (TIRX:NASDAQ), 36.27%
- Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (ALDX:NASDAQ), 33.66%
- RiceBran Technologies (RIBT:NASDAQ), 26.88%
- NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NTWK:NASDAQ), 25.29%
- TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI:NYSE), 24.89%
- EEIQ (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 21.23%