GBOX (GBOX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $9.72, representing a gain of 27.4%. On Tue, Apr 20, 2021, GBOX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $7.63. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 08:52 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue, Apr 06, 2021, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at $20.78 with a volume of 2M+.
About GBOX (GBOX:NASDAQ)
GreenBox POS is a technology company that builds customized payment solutions to different industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Twelve Seas Investment Company (TWLV:NASDAQ), 100%
- Welbilt, Inc. (WBT:NYSE), 44.47%
- SKLZ (SKLZ:NYSE), 33.55%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 31.5%
- ASXC (ASXC:NYSEMKT), 30.26%
- GBOX (GBOX:NASDAQ), 27.39%
- Tiptree Inc. (TIPT:NASDAQ), 26.85%
- PLBY (PLBY:NASDAQ), 26.27%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 25.77%
- TMBR (TMBR:NYSEMKT), 23.39%