Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.95, representing a gain of 30.5%. From Wed 18 Mar 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 26 Mar 20 at $4.4 with a volume of 1M+.
About Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ)
Penn Virginia Corp is an independent oil and gas company. The Company is engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas in onshore regions of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 93.97%
- Usio, Inc. (USIO:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 38.96%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 37.76%
- MV Oil Trust (MVO:NYSE), 37.67%
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 34.85%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 33.33%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 31.74%
- Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC:NASDAQ), 30.53%