Sientra, Inc. (SIEN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.95, representing a gain of 31.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Nov 09, 2023 at 05:43 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri, Oct 27, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at $4.94 with a volume of 2M+.
About Sientra, Inc. (SIEN:NASDAQ)
Sientra Inc is a medical instruments provider in the United States. Its core product offering includes breast implants and breast tissue expanders which find use in breast reconstruction procedures.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 163.89%
- Marpai Inc. (MRAI:NASDAQ), 78.72%
- Direct Digital Holdings Inc. (DRCT:NASDAQ), 54.79%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 43.94%
- Syntec Optics Holdings Inc Cl A (OPTX:NASDAQ), 41.01%
- Safe and Green Development Corporation (SGD:NASDAQ), 36.19%
- Intelligent Bio Solutions Inc Com (INBS:NASDAQ), 32.15%
- Sientra, Inc. (SIEN:NASDAQ), 31.94%
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR:NASDAQ), 31.82%
- Fitell Corporation (FTEL:NASDAQ), 31.46%