Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.07, representing a gain of 40.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 04:50 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Apr 19, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at $1.74 with a volume of 29M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ)
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp is a specialty biopharmaceutical company that develops & commercializes products in the therapeutic areas of respiratory disease & allergy. Its products include Epinephrine Injection PFS syringe, APC-1000, APC-2000, & APC-5000.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SemiLEDs Corporation (LEDS:NASDAQ), 57.98%
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 52.98%
- Reed's, Inc. (REED:NASDAQ), 44%
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP:NASDAQ), 40.07%
- Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM:NASDAQ), 39.21%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 21.72%
- Arconic Corporation (ARNC:NYSE), 19.21%
- Domtar Corporation (UFS:NYSE), 19.2%
- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TTI:NYSE), 18.47%