Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL:NASDAQ) soared at $23.66, a gain of 87%. On Tue 26 Jan 21, FOSL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $12.65. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Jan 21 at 11:12 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 12 Jan 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 14 Dec 20 at $13.61 with a volume of 6M+.
About Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL:NASDAQ)
Fossil Group Inc is engaged in designing, marketing and distribution of consumer fashion accessories. It offers men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, soft accessories and select apparel.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 480%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 301.21%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 252.31%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 214.15%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 134.84%
- Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL:NASDAQ), 87.04%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 81.07%
- Emerson Radio Corp. (MSN:NYSEMKT), 73.6%
- CEL-SCI Corporation (CVM:NYSEMKT), 72.53%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 55.88%