Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.77, representing a gain of 19.7%. On Wed, Jun 23, 2021, ASPS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $6.49. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 01:28 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed, Jun 09, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS:NASDAQ)
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA is a marketplace and transaction solutions provider for the real estate, mortgage and consumer debt industries. It operates in segments including mortgage services, financial services and technology services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 105.26%
- DBGI (DBGI:NASDAQ), 31.05%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 24.57%
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS:NASDAQ), 23.45%
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 20.75%
- GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT:NYSE), 20.16%
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR:NASDAQ), 19.75%
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS:NASDAQ), 19.72%
- DHI Group, Inc. (DHX:NYSE), 19.71%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 19.67%