GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE) soared at $13.49, a gain of 44.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 26 Sep 20 at 11:34 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 23 Sep 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE)
GameStop Corp is an multichannel video game retailer. It sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software and accessories through GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT), 193.8%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 78.32%
- Eaton Vance Corp. (EV:NYSE), 48.14%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 44.12%
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (CPSS:NASDAQ), 40%
- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC:NASDAQ), 36.92%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 34%
- SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX:NASDAQ), 33.99%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 32.73%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 31.64%