Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.38, representing a gain of 27.6%. On Tue, May 11, 2021, EYES:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $5. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 12, 2021 at 07:28 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Apr 27, 2021, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 09, 2021 at $20 with a volume of 107M+.
About Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ)
Second Sight Medical Products Inc develops, manufactures and markets implantable prosthetic devices that can restore some functional vision to patients blinded by outer retinal degenerations, such as Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Top 10 Gainers:
- REVH (REVH:NASDAQ), 2074.47%
- Curis, Inc. (CRIS:NASDAQ), 65.51%
- LHDX (LHDX:NASDAQ), 44.2%
- Autolus Therapeutics plc (AUTL:NASDAQ), 35.47%
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ), 31.01%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 27.6%
- ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ), 25.39%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 23.97%
- LRMR (LRMR:NASDAQ), 23.68%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 18.07%