Air Industries Group (AIRI:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.32, a gain of 27.8%. On Thu 29 Oct 20, AIRI:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.94. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 30 Oct 20 at 08:23 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 15 Oct 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Air Industries Group (AIRI:NYSEMKT)
Air Industries Group is an aerospace & defense company. The Company manufacture and design structural parts and assemblies that focus on flight safety, including landing gear, flight controls, throttle quadrants, jet engines and other components.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BioLineRx Ltd. (BLRX:NASDAQ), 33.78%
- Tricida, Inc. (TCDA:NASDAQ), 28.83%
- Air Industries Group (AIRI:NYSEMKT), 27.82%
- Daseke, Inc. (DSKE:NASDAQ), 26.59%
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW:NYSE), 24.4%
- Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC:NASDAQ), 23.02%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 22.22%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 21.88%
- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CASI:NASDAQ), 21.76%
- LNSR (LNSR:NASDAQ), 19.61%