Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.47, representing a gain of 37%. On Thu 20 Feb 20, UNT:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.42. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 21 Feb 20 at 12:51 PM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Thu 30 Jan 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE)
Unit Corp is engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition, and production of oil and natural gas properties, the land contract drilling of natural gas and oil wells, and the buying, selling, gathering, processing, and treating of natural gas.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 111.11%
- Trans World Entertainment Corporation (TWMC:NASDAQ), 50.86%
- Unit Corporation (UNT:NYSE), 37.02%
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (CLDX:NASDAQ), 35.24%
- Ducommun Incorporated (DCO:NYSE), 33.09%
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO:NYSE), 32.05%
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (AVDL:NASDAQ), 32.02%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ), 20.66%
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. (IGMS:NASDAQ), 20.25%