FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $4.42, representing a gain of 34%. On Wed 07 Oct 20, FTSI:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.15. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 21 Sep 20 at 05:44 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 23 Sep 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $18.63 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT)
FTS International Inc is operates in the energy sector of United States. It caters to the oil and gas industry as one of the largest providers of hydraulic fracturing services in North America. The objective of hydraulic fracturing is to enhance hydrocarbon flow in oil and natural gas wells, thereby increasing the amount of hydrocarbons recovered. The company also has significant maintenance and repair capabilities, and it manufactures replacement parts to support its operations and enhance its asset utilization.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. (AGE:NYSEMKT), 193.8%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 78.32%
- Eaton Vance Corp. (EV:NYSE), 48.14%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 44.12%
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (CPSS:NASDAQ), 40%
- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC:NASDAQ), 36.92%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 34%
- SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX:NASDAQ), 33.99%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 32.73%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 31.64%