Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.75, a gain of 54.9%. On Fri 15 Jan 21, MOTS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.13. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 11 Jan 21 at 10:50 AM in the 'PATENT' category. From Mon 04 Jan 21, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ)
Motus GI Holdings Inc is a medical technology company that develops single-use medical device system, the Pure-Vu system. It is designed to assist in the early detection of colorectal cancer and other diseases of the rectum and colon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Gritstone Oncology, Inc. (GRTS:NASDAQ), 248.51%
- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS:NASDAQ), 220.24%
- Inuvo, Inc. (INUV:NYSEMKT), 123.01%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 80.38%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 72.34%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 68.6%
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NDRA:NASDAQ), 65.71%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 63.89%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 54.87%
- EHang Holdings Limited (EH:NASDAQ), 53.48%