Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.76, representing a gain of 103.2%. On Mon, May 24, 2021, PIRS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.96. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 25, 2021 at 02:36 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Mon, May 10, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at $3.45 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS:NASDAQ)
Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering and developing Anticalin class of biotherapeutics for patients with diseases in which there is high unmet medical needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS:NASDAQ), 103.24%
- SPBC (SPBC:NASDAQ), 100%
- MSDA (MSDA:NASDAQ), 100%
- Flanigan's Enterprises, Inc. (BDL:NYSEMKT), 40.58%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 30.33%
- Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd. (TLC:NASDAQ), 28.69%
- Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB:NASDAQ), 26.82%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 26.81%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT), 24.36%