Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.67, representing a gain of 35.9%. On Fri, Mar 25, 2022, MRIN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.66. From Fri, Mar 11, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ)
Marin Software Inc provides a cloud-based digital advertising management solution for search, display, social and mobile advertising channels to improve financial performance, realize efficiencies and time savings and improve business decisions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ), 81.25%
- DatChat Inc. (DATS:NASDAQ), 61.45%
- Plantronics Inc. (POLY:NYSE), 52.63%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 44.91%
- Newegg Commerce Inc. (NEGG:NASDAQ), 43.41%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 31.53%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 29.59%
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc (TCBP:NASDAQ), 27.5%
- enVVeno Medical Corporation (NVNO:NASDAQ), 26.67%