Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ) rocketted at $12.5, representing a gain of 51.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 31 Mar 21 at 10:23 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 16 Mar 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 26 Mar 21 at $21 with a volume of 85M+.
About Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ)
Wah Fu Education Group Ltd is involved in providing online exam preparation services and related technology solutions and also produce online training course materials in China. It develops online education materials that are offered through the cloud and that can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as standard examination preparation, professional training and interactive programs for educational purposes other than exam preparation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- COVA (COVA:NASDAQ), 100%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 51.15%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 50.69%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 35.7%
- Intevac, Inc. (IVAC:NASDAQ), 31.68%
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (GNLN:NASDAQ), 29.71%
- ABCL (ABCL:NASDAQ), 27.29%
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN:NASDAQ), 24.28%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 22.16%
- UP Fintech Holding Limited (TIGR:NASDAQ), 20.94%