Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $4.99, a gain of 30.6%. On Tue 15 Sep 20, MYO:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week High of $3.82. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Sep 20 at 09:17 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 01 Sep 20, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Jul 20 at $4.7 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT)
Myomo Inc is a medical robotics company that offers expanded mobility for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis. It develops and markets the MyoPro product line of lightweight, non-invasive, powered arm braces.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 36.6%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 35.88%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 30.63%
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE), 29.06%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 28.92%
- Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (SBE:NYSE), 27.27%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 26.32%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 23.21%