NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.99, representing a gain of 45.7%. On Fri 28 Feb 20, NCNA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.81. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 25 Feb 20 at 06:01 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 07 Feb 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ)
NuCana PLC is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on improving treatment outcomes for cancer patients by applying its ProTide technology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 142.42%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 112.51%
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 100%
- BioPharmX Corporation (BPMX:NYSEMKT), 78.38%
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI:NASDAQ), 69.65%
- Daxor Corporation (DXR:NYSEMKT), 65.7%
- Forty Seven, Inc. (FTSV:NASDAQ), 61.91%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 55.83%
- NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ), 45.74%
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX:NASDAQ), 43.4%