Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.37, a gain of 23.4%. On Wed, Jun 23, 2021, PIRS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.39. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 08:14 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, Jun 09, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, May 26, 2021 at $5.09 with a volume of 115M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS:NASDAQ)
Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering and developing Anticalin class of biotherapeutics for patients with diseases in which there is high unmet medical needs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 105.26%
- DBGI (DBGI:NASDAQ), 31.05%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 24.57%
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS:NASDAQ), 23.45%
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 20.75%
- GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT:NYSE), 20.16%
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (SNCR:NASDAQ), 19.75%
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS:NASDAQ), 19.72%
- DHI Group, Inc. (DHX:NYSE), 19.71%
- X Financial (XYF:NYSE), 19.67%