Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.09, representing a gain of 53.5%. On Fri, May 14, 2021, SNMP:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.68. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 17, 2021 at 11:42 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri, Apr 30, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, May 12, 2021 at $0.9 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT)
Sanchez Production Partners LP is a United States based company, focused on the acquisition, development, ownership and operation of midstream and other energy producing assets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 53.52%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 48.75%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 32.31%
- NVVE (NVVE:NASDAQ), 30.91%
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX:NASDAQ), 28.32%
- Summit Therapeutics plc (SMMT:NASDAQ), 26.62%
- Western Copper and Gold Corporation (WRN:NYSEMKT), 26.22%
- Iteris, Inc. (ITI:NASDAQ), 24.71%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 24.12%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 22.59%