Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA:NYSE) jumped higher at $9.14, representing a gain of 28.4%. On Wed, Jul 27, 2022, TEVA:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $9.14. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 02:25 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Jul 13, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 02, 2022 at $9.52 with a volume of 9M+.
About Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA:NYSE)
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a pharmaceutical company which develops, produces and markets generic and specialty medicines which include chemical and therapeutic medicines in a variety of dosage forms and central nervous system medicines.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 53.17%
- Pzena Investment Management, Inc (PZN:NYSE), 46.12%
- Cryptyde Inc. (TYDE:NASDAQ), 43.7%
- Qualtek Services Inc Cl A (QTEK:NASDAQ), 37.78%
- AMTD Digital Inc. American Depositary Shares (every five of which represent two Class A) (HKD:NYSE), 36.19%
- Locafy Limited (LCFY:NASDAQ), 34.05%
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. (PGY:NASDAQ), 31.24%
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA:NYSE), 28.37%
- Green Giant Inc Com (New) (GGE:NASDAQ), 26.13%
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 21.86%