Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.35, a gain of 23.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 18 Feb 20 at 09:18 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Mon 27 Jan 20, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT)
Senseonics Holdings Inc is a medical technology company engaged in designing, development and commercialization of glucose monitoring systems for diabetes patients.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH:NASDAQ), 168.37%
- Wanda Sports Group Company Limited (WSG:NASDAQ), 45.48%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 42.24%
- Zovio Inc (ZVO:NASDAQ), 30.49%
- Intelsat S.A. (I:NYSE), 25.81%
- Legg Mason, Inc. (LM:NYSE), 24.41%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 23.93%
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. (SENS:NYSEMKT), 23.85%
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX:NASDAQ), 23.6%
- Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. (BCLI:NASDAQ), 22.67%