AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE) soared at $13.26, representing a gain of 53.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 29 Jan 21 at 02:51 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 14 Jan 21, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 27 Jan 21 at $20.35 with a volume of 1B+.
About AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc is engaged in theatrical exhibition. It is principally involved in the theatrical exhibition business and owns, operates or has interests in theatres located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Siebert Financial Corp. (SIEB:NASDAQ), 121.56%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 71.69%
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB:NASDAQ), 70.78%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 67.87%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 64.87%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 53.65%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 52.53%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 36.44%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 34.3%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 32.72%