Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ) rocketted at $11.77, a gain of 103.3%. On Fri 05 Mar 21, EYES:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $5.79. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Mar 21 at 01:32 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 19 Feb 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 05 Mar 21 at $9.89 with a volume of 739M+.
About Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ)
Second Sight Medical Products Inc develops, manufactures and markets implantable prosthetic devices that can restore some functional vision to patients blinded by outer retinal degenerations, such as Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 103.28%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 63.82%
- Greenwich LifeSciences Inc (GLSI:NASDAQ), 61.74%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 41.21%
- Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd (ANCN:NASDAQ), 39.82%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 36.73%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 35.63%
- Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS:NYSE), 32.05%
- MBIA Inc. (MBI:NYSE), 30.21%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 27.54%