Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.32, a gain of 81.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 04:40 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Mar 11, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at $2.71 with a volume of 322M+.
About Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ)
Hycroft Mining Holding Corp is a gold and silver producer. Its operating mine, the Hycroft Mine, is an open-pit heap leach operation located approximately 54 miles west of Winnemucca, Nevada.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ), 81.25%
- DatChat Inc. (DATS:NASDAQ), 61.45%
- Plantronics Inc. (POLY:NYSE), 52.63%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 44.91%
- Newegg Commerce Inc. (NEGG:NASDAQ), 43.41%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 31.53%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 29.59%
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc (TCBP:NASDAQ), 27.5%
- enVVeno Medical Corporation (NVNO:NASDAQ), 26.67%