Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ) rocketted at $5.7, representing a gain of 22.1%. On Tue, Mar 29, 2022, DOGZ:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 10:00 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Mar 15, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 05, 2022 at $8.98 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ)
Dogness (International) Corp develops and manufactures pet leashes, etractable dog leashes, and smart collars.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 73.94%
- Direct Digital Holdings Inc. (DRCT:NASDAQ), 60.47%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 39.04%
- Adagio Therapeutics Inc. (ADGI:NASDAQ), 30.39%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 28.94%
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 27.28%
- Geron Corporation (GERN:NASDAQ), 25%
- Snow Lake Resources Ltd. (LITM:NASDAQ), 24.76%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 22.06%
- TMC the metals company Inc. (TMC:NASDAQ), 21.23%