Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.78, representing a gain of 50.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 06 Apr 20 at 05:31 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 24 Mar 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 25 Mar 20 at $2.25 with a volume of 5M+.
About Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ)
Capricor Therapeutics Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company developing products for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases with a focus on heart failure.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL:NASDAQ), 249.57%
- Moleculin Biotech, Inc. (MBRX:NASDAQ), 125.7%
- Ellington Financial Inc. (EFC:NYSE), 74.71%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 64.15%
- Intelsat S.A. (I:NYSE), 57.14%
- Exantas Capital Corp. (XAN:NYSE), 51.78%
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ), 50.85%
- Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN:NYSE), 50.37%
- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT:NASDAQ), 49.25%
- Forestar Group Inc. (FOR:NYSE), 47.06%